So you know when a catchy song comes on the radio, and your body just wants to MOVE? Well, that’s exactly how I feel, pretty much on a daily basis. Justin Timberlake’s latest song, “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” is no joke. When I first heard that song, it was around 10pm. And I stayed up another 2 hours dancing. By myself. This was the video I ended up recording because I had to document my ridiculousness.
Of course that dance is very choreographed and if I were to teach it to you, I would have to break down all the steps and counts.
I’ve decided to start posting EASY TO PICK UP dance videos that require absolutely no breakdown of steps. You can literally turn on the video and start dancing with me!!! And it is such a good cardio workout, not to mention the obvious… it is SO MUCH FUN. I even got a bunch of “backup dancers” from Marin Power Yoga to show you how much we love this!
I’m officially using the hashtag #StopDropAndDance with Grace Ling Yu. If you like my videos, there are more videos posted on the #StopDropAndDance tab on this blog, or you can do one of the following to stay up to date:
- Press LIKE on my Facebook Page to receive the latest updates: www.facebook.com/PowerWithGrace
- SHARE my #StopDropAndDance Videos and TAG your friends to dance too!
- Press SUBSCRIBE on my YouTube page: www.youtube.com/gracelingyu
- FOLLOW me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/gracelingyu
- Optional: Post a video of you doing part or all of one of my dances and TAG @Power With Grace as well as the hashtag #StopDropAndDance to spread the LOVE!!!
My ultimate goal is that a particular song could come on the radio, and you would start dancing the #StopDropAndDance moves simply because you remember them and you just CAN’T STOP THE FEELING!!!